- CBRE | Panama
- 507 210-1675
- send email
Property NºPE - 15327
Agricultural Industry Investment Opportunity
- Total site area of approx 7,275 hectares (17,977 acres)
- Situated in an unrivalled location overlooking the Panama Canal
- Approx. 3,014 hectares are production areas and 4,261 hectares are designated natural forest areas
- Site is approx. 80 km from Pacific Ocean Ports and 140 km from Atlantic Ocean Ports
- Our client’s land package partly adjoins Gatun Lake, the main body of fresh water feeding the Panama Canal.
Numerous opportunities exist to realize ecotourism income, which include bird watching, jungle hikes and sport fishing. The project's exuberant forests are home to a variety of wildlife including howler monkeys, peccaries, coatis, sloths, crocodiles and the elusive ocelot.
The project neighbors the Smithsonian’s Barro Colorado ecological research station.
- New Development
- Ocean View
If you want to receive more information about this property please send us an email CBRE | Panamá.