101 Tips for a Greener Future
1. Provide individual or cardboard boxes for each desktop.
2. Provide recycling containers next to each copier, printer or fax (most containers that increase the use paper).
3. Reuse cardboard boxes for shipment, and use the shredded paper as packing material.
4. Ask the building's management to implement a recycling program, and if not available, to identify potential recipients of recyclables.
5. Request the Administration to improve existing recycling programs by incorporating other types of materials (batteries, plastics, glass, etc.).
6. Establish a place in the office to recycle used batteries and other miscellaneous.
7. Contact a recycler of electronic parts and cellular phones.
8. Recycle old furniture when possible.
9. Place signs in the production areas and cafeterias as a reminder to reduce, reuse and recycle, and remember the 3R's for the induction of new employees.
10.Switch to refillable pens and pencils made from materials.
11.Use the envelopes a second time by placing a new label.
12.Invite the staff can not be recycled some
materials in his House to bring them to the office to be recycled.
13.Establish a common place for office products that can be reused.
14.Offer prizes quarterly, semiannual or annual
innovation initiatives of employees in efforts to
improve environmental friendly at the office.
15.Promote environmental education through websites
related to environmental initiatives.
16.Encourage employees to turn off lights when
leaving a conference room or other spaces that are
17.Give prominence to its "green initiatives" in the induction of new employees.
18.Change the hours of night to day cleaning, so that the lights stay off at night.
19.Establish a "Green Team" to implement plans for the environmentally friendly office.
20.Challenge employees to submit ideas for reducing energy consumption and create a contest with prizes.
21.Share best practices to listen to other offices and departments.
22.Encourage employees to bring their lunch in reusable containers, and set in order to suggest when ordering.
23.Promote e-marketing rather than mass distribution of printed materials.
24.Avoid using a presentation page.
25.Remove the printed invitations and memos using email.
26.Adjust the automatic controls of the computers to save energy.
27.Ensure that employees turn off all computers at the end of the day (the "saving" energy spent).
28.Predetermine the copier to use both sides of the paper.
29.Predetermine the printer to print two pages per side, and urge employees to use this feature.
30.Switch off before you leave all equipment when not in use, except the fax.
31.Use recycled toner cartridges or refilling for
printers and copiers.
32.Reuse paper that was printed on one side for reuse
in drafts and annotated before being recycled.
33.Cree blocks of letters to employees with paper used by one side.
34.Take the time to respond to correspondence that is not wrong to continue sending.
35.Contact directly to companies that send you
catalogs and print ads not requested to be removed from their lists.
36.Notify the staff receiving unsolicited email that must be reported if it continues to arrive after requesting to be removed.
37.Encourage the use of paper has only been printed on one side.
38.Use reports to discard old print on the other side.
39.Use the simple process of scanning and electronic mail to reduce the volume of faxes.
40.Use the simple process of scanning and electronic mail to reduce the volume of prints
41.Encourage employees to post and read files without printing them.
42.Use power strips with a simple button ON / OFF so that all teams can shut down together.
43.Organize and use an electronic filing system
instead of paper files.
44.Promote the use of electronic fly instead of
45.Remove screen savers, which consumes energy
46.Place the phone book listings and monthly schedules electronically, instead of sending them as attachments to print.
47.Use the potential payments and credit cards to avoid electronic invoices and receipts in paper.
48.Send files as PowerPoint presentations that PPS can not be printed.
49.Establish partnerships with charitable
organizations to stop donating used cell phones, cartridges tones, batteries, etc.. they produce funds.
50.Consider volunteering your equipment in an
environmental organization, to plant a tree or make cleanings.
51.Promote Earth Day by offering other ways to
commemorate (sharing a car, attending to work by bicycle, etc.). And putting tips on energy saving.
52.Circle one document that is common to all reading.
53.Avoid printing in color or on colored paper if possible, since all the pigments and dyes have an environmental impact.
54.Scan letterheads letterhead to produce electronic formats.
55.When I rent a car for business use, ask for an environmentally friendly vehicle that has the capacity for the group.
56.Scan and send documents via email instead of postal mail.
57.Consolidate orders in the case of block transfers between branches.
58.Keep blinds closed during the peak sun hours (all seasons), and especially on weekends.
59.If your office has dishwasher, use it when it is full and let the dishes air dry naturally.
USE OF SPACE
60.Install light sensors to reduce artificial lighting during peak daylight.
61.Install motion detectors in offices and conference rooms to ensure that lights are only used when they are busy.
62.Install low voltage lighting.
63.Install Time Controls (timers) and program the lighting to turn off as scheduled.
64.Use polarized glasses or stained for greater
efficiency and to reduce heat absorption.
65.Take an air conditioning system on demand.
66.Ask the administration to check the thermostat twice a year to ensure that they work properly.
67.Program the thermostat, taking into account energy efficiency during weekends and evenings.
68.Make sure that the renovations include
environmentally friendly carpet or material
69.Verify that the office space with lights, sensors and controls the efficient use of energy.
70.Order a LEED environmental certification type relocalice when their offices.
71.Use plants to promote cleanliness and freshness of the air.
72.Consider the balance between the benefits of
natural light and temperature regulation.
73.Buy ceramic dishes and glass to reduce paper waste, plastic and foam.
74.Avoid locating lamps next to the thermostat, since its heat causes the air conditioning system work harder than necessary.
75.Make arrangements with your manager to ensure that the energy consumption of your space is measured separately, so you can monitor the results of their efforts to save energy.
76.When touching up the painting of an area, ask the contractor paints low VOC (volatile organic compounds) or with green seal.
77.Discontinue the purchase of bottled water.
78.Provide each employee a cup with the name of the company, to promote the signature and reduce despercios.
79.Buy organic coffee and tea or labeled as socially responsible.
80.Only use paper products (paper towels, napkins, plates and cups) containing 50% or more of post-consumer recycled content.
81.Use, or ask the cleaning company you use,
environmentally friendly cleaning products.
82.Make sure that the machines have parts that require ability to avoid electronic faxes, printing and shipping of orders.
83.Replace paper products in bathrooms with those with post-consumer recycled content.
84.Buy recycled folders.
85.Buy copy paper and printing and recycling of toner cartridges recycled.
86.Buy holder and file folders recycled post-consumer material.
87.Buy environmentally friendly furniture or rebuilt.
88.Buy bookbinding materials, roofing, etc..
environmentally friendly or recycled.
89.Buy in bulk or consolidate orders from time to time to avoid extra packaging and transportation.
90.Try to get office supplies via electronic order system from your provider of choice, to make the process more efficient and reduce paper waste.
91.Use printing services as required according to demand, instead of ordering large quantities in bulk marketing materials (brochures, etc.)..
92.Use chlorine-free paper (unbleached) for paper products that are not for print (folders,
93.Use, or ask them to use clean, wiping instead of wasting paper towels.
94.Instead of ordinary light bulbs, use efficient light bulb for her office.
95.Visit bsd.officedepot.com / buygreen for ideas as to supply environmentally friendly.
96.If you sponsor an event that involves food and drink, ask a vendor whose operation is sustainable.
97.Encourage your team members to use public
transportation when available.
98.Provide incentives such as free parking or highway passes paid to employees using shared transport.
99.Ask the administration to provide a place to store bicycles, to promote bicycle transportation to work.
100.Make meetings by electronic means of
teleconferencing instead of traveling.
101.Conduct a contest to see how many employees can have a free day of car, offering a snack or an environmentally friendly prize to the participants.
- Inauguration of Modern Building in David, Chiriqui
- Share and enjoy the green
- CBRE Panama Present at Bali Model Apartment
- Attendance at the Panama Pacific Presentation of Progress and New Projects .
- GREEN WEEK 2016
- PANAMA CBRE PARTICIPATES IN MEETING OF AMCHAM
- MEETING CONECTATE
- VIP TRAIN RIDE
- CBRE PANAMA Corporate Social Responsibility.
- CBRE PANAMA at Chiriqui Business Round Table.
- CBRE PANAMA #SMARTCITYFORUM
- Real Estate Project of Offices in David, Chiriquí
- CBRE Panama, with its team of Consultants and Market Researchers, participates in a breakfast offered by the Americas Hotel Golden Tower
- CBRE Panama, represented by our team of Real Estate Consultants and Market Researchers, participates in exclusive launch
- A team from CBRE Panama visits the Panama Business Hub offices on Calle 50, BCT Bank.
- CBRE PANAMA PRESENTS DURING THE 3RD GENERAL ASSEMBLY OF ACOBIR
- CBRE Panama Tours Green Building Project, East Plaza (Costa del Este)
- Successful Business Relocations
- CBRE PANAMÁ Presents at the second General Assembly of ACOBIR.
- LEED®: THE OPTION OF A GREEN CONSTRUCTION SYSTEM IN PANAMA.
- CBRE PANAMA PARTICIPATED IN THE AMCHAM REAL ESTATE COMMITTEE MEETING
- CBRE PANAMA AT THE ANNUAL QUALITY CELEBRATION
- CBRE PANAMA participated in the monthly meeting of the Panamanian Association of Business Executives (APEDE)
- CBRE Panama participated in the IV AMCHAM Corporate Walk
- CBRE Panama was the Exhibitor at the AMCHAM Real Estate Committee
- CBRE Panama achieves the ISO 9001 Certification in all of its business lines
- Luigi Bemporad: The New President of the AmCham Real Estate Committee.
- CBRE PANAMA attended the inauguration ceremony of the new president of the American Chamber of Commerce and Industry of Panama (PANAMCHAM) for the 2016 period.
- CBRE PANAMA participated in the inauguration ceremony of the new president of the Panamanian Chamber of Construction (CAPAC).
- The Banistmo SOHO Mall Branch Earns the Prestigious Green Building LEED® Certification
- First CONNECT 2016 Meeting.
- A Successful Case of the Property Management Unit
- CBRE PANAMA Participated with the Children of the La Martillada Kindergarten School in Coclé
- CBRE PANAMA Participated with the Children of the Santa Ana Kindergarten School
- CBRE PANAMA achieves ISO 9001:2008 Certification in all of its Business Lines.
- CBRE PANAMA HONORS AND TOASTS TO ALL MOTHERS ON THEIR DAY
- RESIDENTIAL MARKET FIRST HALF 2015
- Are all Property Managers the same?
- CBRE PANAMA IS A SOCIALLY RESPONSIBLE FIRM
- CBRE PANAMA held a Networking Breakfast to celebrate Panama´s National Holidays month.
- CBRE PANAMA BRINGS NETWORKING TO ITS PERSONNEL
- THE CBRE PANAMA TEAM SUPPORTS THE PINK AND SKY BLUE RIBBON
- CBRE Panama Participates in SPEED NETWORKING
- CBRE PANAMA Participates at the CAPAC EXPO HABITAT 2015 Fair
- CBRE|Panama manages and administers the Global Business Terminal Tower A LEED® Silver Certification
- VIP Train trip
- CBRE Panama presented at the offices of the American Chamber of Commerce (AMCHAM) an overview of the outlook of the Real Estate Market in Latin America for 2015.
- Successful sale of brownies and carrot cup cakes
- We Celebrated Black Ethnicity Day in Panama
- Workshop: ColdWard Simulator
- Workshop: The People: Key Strategies for the Organization
- Thanks to our Fans Page!
- Training with the Director General of the Public Registry
- CBRE | Panama manages and administers the first LEED® Silver Certification at Panamá Pacífico
- CBRE|Panama participated in the Panama Green Building Council’s Lunch & Learn event entitled “TIME TO SELL THE GREEN”
- CBRE| Panama participated in the third session of the Round Table on the SumaRSE CSR Strategy Design
- CBRE|Panama carries out Networking to commemorate the close of the First Four Months of 2015
- Marketing Team CBRE Panama share pleasant lunch with General Manager Mr. Ramón Roux M.
- CBRE Panama attends interview FINANCIAL TV .
- CBRE Panama participated in the “I RECYCLE” Fair
- Meeting of CBRE|Panama Volunteers
- CBRE Panama participates in the Second Session of the Bureau of Design Strategy CSR
- CBRE Group, Inc. Enters into Definitive Agreement to Acquire the Global Workplace Solutions Business of Johnson Controls, Inc.
- CBRE|Panama Carried out a delicious ice cream festival for the 2015 20-30 Telethon
- CBRE|Panama Introducing Access to Global Research Gateway
- CBRE|Panama Participated in the Second Session of the SUMARSE Volunteering Workshop
- CBRE|Panama The Executive Meeting of the Chamber of Commerce, Industries and Agriculture of Panama
- CBRE|Panama Presentation: Corporate Volunteering
- CBRE|Panama Received acknowledgement for being part of AMCHAM for 15 years
- CBRE|Panama Participated in the “ZERO GARBAGE” Proposed Law Meeting
- CBRE|Panama Welcomed students from the NYU SCHACK INSTITUTE OF REAL ESTATE
- CBRE|Panama Participated in the Panama Green Building Council’s Burn&Lunch
- CBRE|Panama Received Personnel from YO RECICLO
- CBRE|Panama is among the best companies to work for.
- CBRE|Panama participated in the Second Session of the Corporate Volunteering Workshop
- CBRE|PANAMA Participated in the Green Tour of the Panama Green Building Council
- CBRE|PANAMA Participated in the Executive Meeting The Chamber of Commerce, Industries and Agriculture of Panama
- CBRE|PANAMA Donuts and muffins were sold by the Valuation and Advisory Department for the 2015 Telethon.
- CBRE|PANAMA Participated in the SUMARSE Corporate Volunteering Workshop
- CBRE|PANAMA Presents its Strategic Plan for 2015
- CBRE|PANAMA Green Tour at Morgan & Morgan
- CBRE|PANAMA Big Sale of Whipped Fruits for the benefit of the 20-30 Club 2015 Telethon
- CBRE|PANAMA Participates in the Executive Meeting Chamber of Commerce, Industries and Agriculture of Panama
- CBRE|PANAMA LATIN AMERICAN VALUATION AND ADVISORY MEETING
- CBRE|PANAMA Participates on tours with architecture students from the University of Panama
- Fifth Night of Corporate Quality CBRE|PANAMA
- CBRE|PANAMA An End of the Year Toast
- CBRE|PANAMA “Comics & Cartoon Characters” 2014 Christmas Party
- CSR CBRE|PANAMA Christmas Party at the La Martillada de Coclé Community
- CBRE|PANAMA A PROFESSIONAL PRACTICE STUDENT AT THE MARKETING UNIT
- CBRE|PANAMA CSR CHRISTMAS PARTY WITH THE CHILDREN OF THE SANTA ANA ACHILDREN’S SCHOOL
- CBRE|PANAMA EXECUTIVE MEETING -CHAMBER OF COMMERCE, INDUSTRIES AND AGRICULTURE OF PANAMA
- CBRE|PANAMA GRAND FINALE OF THE BOWLING LEAGUE “ÁLVARO BOYD” ACOBIR CUP
- CBRE|PANAMA WE OBTAINED THE ISO 9001:2008 CERTIFICATION
- CBRE|PANAMA VISITED THE PAPELERA ISTMEÑA FACILITIES
- PARTICIPATED IN 2014 CSR MEETINGS
- AMCHAM REAL ESTATE FORUM
- MEETING WITH PERSONNEL FROM GLOBAL BANK
- CBRE | PANAMA PARTICIPATED IN THE SEMINAR ON “ANALYSIS AND VALUATIONS OF REAL ESTATE DEVELOPMENTS AND PROPERTIES
- CBRE | PANAMA WAS PRESENT AT THE FIRST LATIN AMERICAN BUSINESS FORUM HELD BY THE PANAMANIAN ASSOCIATION OF BUSINESS EXECUTIVES (APEDE)
- CBRE | PANAMA WAS PRESENT AT THE WORKSHOP ON “HOW TO EXPORT TO THE UNITED STATES
- WHAT ARE EXCLUSIVE REPRESENTATIONS IN THE MARKETING OF REAL ESTATE ASSETS
- CBRE | PANAMÁ IN THE RANKING OF THE BEST COMPANIES TO WORK FOR IN CENTRAL AMERICA AND THE CARIBBEAN
- GREEN BUILDINGS - LEED CERTIFICATION: FUTURE EXPERIENCES AND OPPORTUNITIES
- BUSINESS BROKERAGE
- CBRE|PANAMA WAS PRESENT AT THE AMCHAM ENERGY EFFICIENCY CONFERENCE
- CBRE INAUGURATED THE “LATIN AMERICA RESEARCH CONFERENCE 2014” IN PANAMA
- CBRE|PANAMA PARTICIPATES IN THE CORPORATE ECO-EFFICIENCY WORKSHOP BY SUMARSE
- CBRE|PANAMA WAS PRESENT AT THE AMCHAM ENVIRONMENT AND RECYCLING COMMITTEE MEETING
- CBRE|PANAMA PRESENTS ITS STRATEGIC PLAN FOR THE FIRST QUARTER OF 2014
- CBRE|PANAMA WAS PRESENT AT THE FORUM ON “MARKET PERSPECTIVES” HELD BY EL FINANCIERO
- CBRE|PANAMA PARTICIPATED IN THE AMCHAM PROFESSIONAL SERVICES COMMITTEE
- CBRE|PANAMA WAS PRESENT AT THE EXECUTIVE MEETING OF THE CHAMBER OF COMMERCE
- THE CBRE|PANAMA FAMILY DONATED SCHOOL UTILITIES FOR THE CHILDREN OF THE LA MARTILLADA SCHOOL IN COCLÉ
- CBRE|PANAMA WAS PRESENT AT THE FIRST MEETING OF THE PANAMANIAN ASSOCIATION OF REAL ESTATE BROKERS AND DEVELOPERS (ACOBIR)
- FAMILIA CBRE| PANAMA CELEBRA FIESTA DE NAVIDAD JUNTO A NINOS DE LA ESCUELA LA MARTILLADA- EN COCLÉ
- CBRE | PANAMÁ CELEBRA FIESTA DE NAVIDAD AL ESTILO RETRO EN HARD ROCK HOTEL
- CBRE | PANAMÁ PRESENTE EN EL CONVERSATORIO “CIUDADES: UN FUTURO SOSTENIBLE”
- CBRE | PANAMÁ LE CELEBRA FIESTA DE NAVIDAD A LOS NIÑOS DEL COIF DE SANTA ANA
- CBRE | PANAMÁ PRESENTE EN EL COMITÉ DE ENERGÍA ELÉCTRICA POR AMCHAM
- CBRE | PANAMÁ PRESENTE EN EL FORO DE BALANCE Y OPORTUNIDADES DEL TPC CON LOS ESTADOS UNIDOS
- CBRE | PANAMÁ APOYA AL CENTRO DE ORIENTACIÓN INFANTIL DE SANTA ANA
- CBRE | PANAMÁ LE DA LA BIENVENIDA A LAS FIESTAS PATRIAS
- CBRE|PANAMÁ PRESENTE EN EL NETWORKING COCKTAIL ORGANIZADO POR AMCHAM
- CBRE | PANAMÁ APOYA A LA CAMPAÑA DE RECICLAJE DE ARTICULOS TEGNOLÓGICOS DE AMCHAM
- CBRE | PANAMÁ CAMPEÓN EN LA LIGA DE BOLOS ACOBIR 2013
- CBRE|PANAMÁ PARTICIPA EN EL COMITÉ DE TRANSPORTE Y LOGÍSTICA POR AMCHAM
- CBRE|PANAMÁ PRESENTE EN EL COMITÉ DE TRADE AND INVESTMENT
- CBRE|PANAMÁ CAMPEÓN EN LA LIGA DE BOLOS DE ACOBIR
- CBRE|PANAMÁ CELEBRA COCTEL PARA LA PRESENTACIÓN DEL PROYECTO “CENTRO LOGÍSTICO DOS CAMINOS”.
- CBRE|PANAMÁ PRESENTE EN EL EXPO HABITÁT 2013
- CBRE|PANAMÁ PRESENTE EN EL FORO DE RECURSOS HUMANOS POR CAPITAL FINANCIERO
- CBRE|PANAMÁ PARTICIPA EN EL COMMITTEE DE MEDIO AMBIENTE POR AMCHAM
- CBRE |PANAMÁ PRESENTE EN EL COMITÉ DE DESARROLLO ORGANIZACIONAL Y CAPITAL HUMANO POR AMCHAM
- CBRE | PANAMÁ PRESENTE EN EL BUSSINESS NETWORKING DE AMCHAM
- CBRE|PANAMÁ PARTICIPA EN EL ENCUENTRO EJECUTIVO DE LA CÁMARA DE COMERCIO
- CBRE|PANAMÁ VISITA LAS INSTALACIONES DEL PROYECTO SOHO
- CBRE|PANAMÁ PRESENTE EN EL FORO SOBRE “BUILDING A GLOBAL WORKFORCE: THE CHALLENGE OF THE 21st CENTURY” POR AMCHAM
- CBRE|PANAMÁ PRESENTE EN EL FORO SOBRE “BUILDING A GLOBAL WORKFORCE: THE CHALLENGE OF THE 21st CENTURY” POR AMCHAM
- CBRE|PANAMÁ PATROCINADOR DEL XVIII CONGRESO DE CONTADORES
- CBRE|PANAMÁ PRESENTE EN EL EXPO CHIRIQUÍ
- ATLANTIKA- GENERALLI OFRECE SUS SERVICIOS AL EQUIPO DE CBRE|PANAMÁ
- Proyecto Boutique de Oficinas, Office 53, Obarrio
- CBRE|PANAMÁ PRESENTE EN FORO DE NEGOCIOS ENTRE PANAMÁ Y ESTADOS UNIDOS POR USPA
- CBRE|PANAMÁ PARTICIPA EN LA LIGA DE BOLOS DE ACOBIR 2013
- CBRE|PANAMÁ PRESENTE EN EL ENCUENTRO EJECUTIVO DE LA CÁMARA DE COMERCIO
- CBRE | PANAMÁ PRESENTE EN EL HEALTH COMMITTEE DE AMCHAM
- CBRE|PANAMÁ PRESENTE EN EL FORO DE DESAFÍOS DEL SECTOR FINANCIERO DE PANAMÁ
- CBRE | PANAMÁ PRESENTE EN EL PROFESSIONAL SERVICES COMMITTEE POR AMCHAM
- CBRE|PANAMÁ PRESENTE EN EL NETWORKING COCKTAIL DE AMCHAM
- CBRE|PANAMÁ ASISTE A FORO DE MERCADEO EN TIEMPOS DE INTERNET POR CAPITAL FINANCIERO
- CBRE|PANAMÁ PRESENTE EN LA RECEPCIÓN EMPRESARIAL “PENNSYLVANIA TRADE MISSION IN PANAMÁ”
- FAMILIA DE CBRE|PANAMÁ CELEBRA LIGA DE BOLOS INTERNA
- PROCESO DE LICITACIÓN PRIVADA
- CBRE|PANAMÁ PRESENTE EN EL TRADE&INVESTMENT COMMITTEE POR AMCHAM
- CBRE|PANAMÁ PRESENTE EN TERRA EXPO 2013
- CBRE|PANAMÁ PARTICIPA EN EL FORO DE PEQUEÑAS Y MEDIANAS EMPRESAS POR CAPITAL FINANCIERO
- CBRE|PANAMÁ PRESENTE EN EL 2DO. FORO ECONÓMICO DE APEDE
- CBRE|PANAMÁ SE CONECTA CON OTROS CLIENTES EN EL NETWORKING DE AMCHAM
- CBRE|PANAMÁ ASISTE A GIRA DEL PROYECTO DEL BIOMUSEO EN AMADOR
- CBRE|PANAMÁ PRESENTE EN ALMUERZO CON LA SECRETARIA DE COMERCIO DE U.S
- CBRE|PANAMÁ PARTICIPA EN LA JORNADA DE MODELACIÓN ENERGÉTICA POR PGBC
- CBRE|PANAMÁ PRESENTE EN EL COMMITTEE DE REAL ESTATE DE AMCHAM
- CBRE|PANAMÀ ASISTE AL RECYCLING SUBCOMMITTEE EXPUESTO POR MR. ROBERT BAUM
- CBRE|PANAMÁ EN EL ¨FORO DE ACTUALIZACIÓN LEGAL Y TRIBUTARIA”
- CBRE|PANAMÁ PARTICIPA EN LA CONFERENCIA DE PERSPECTIVAS FISCALES
- CBRE|PANAMÁ CONOCE PROYECTO HOTEL LAS AMERICAS GOLDEN TOWER
- CBRE|PANAMÁ ASISTE A CHARLA SOBRE TENDENCIAS EN EL ESPACIO DIGITAL POR AMCHAM
- CBRE|PANAMÁ PARTICIPA EN EL FORO “PANAMÁ: OPORTUNIDADES DE NEGOCIOS E INVERSIÓN POR CAPITAL FINANCIERO
- CBRE|PANAMÁ PRESENTE EN DELEGACIÓN COMERCIAL BRITÁNICA DE EXPOCOMER 2013
- CBRE|PANAMÁ COMPARTIÓ EN EL NETWORKING DAY DE LA CÀMARA DE COMERCIO EN EXPOCOMER 2013
- CBRE|PANAMÁ PRESENTE EN EL FORO INTERNACIONAL ALADI EN EXPOCOMER 2013
- CBRE|PANAMÁ PRESENTE EN LA JORNADA TÉCNICA DE ILUMINACIÓN POR PGBC
- CBRE|PANAMÁ PARTICIPA EN EL COMMITTEE DE REAL ESTATE POR AMCHAM
- CBRE|PANAMÁ PRESENTE EN ENVIROMENTAL COMMITTEE POR AMCHAM
- CBRE|PANAMÁ FELICITA POR LA CADE 2013
- CBRE|PANAMÁ CELEBRÓ CUMPLEAÑOS DEL PRIMER TRIMESTRE 2013
- CBRE|PANAMÁ EN COCKTAIL PARA BROKERS -LANZAMIENTO PH TORRE CENTENARIO
- CBRE|PANAMÁ PRESENTE EN EL TORNEO DE GOLF POR AMCHAM
- CBRE|PANAMÀ EN VII TORNEO DE GOLF DE LA ASOCIACIÓN PRO NIÑEZ
- CBRE|PANAMÁ PRESENTE EN EVENTO “SHOPPING IS GREAT” ORGANIZADO POR LA CÁMARA BRITÁNICA
- CBRE|PANAMÀ PARTICIPA EN GIRA DE LA LÍNEA 1 DEL METRO DE PANAMÁ
- CBRE|PANAMÁ PRESENTE EN EL NETWORKING COCKTAIL DE AMCHAM
- CBRE|PANAMÁ PRESENTE EN LA 1RA ASAMBLEA GENERAL DE ACOBIR -PERIODO 2013
- CBRE|PANAMÁ DIJO PRESENTE EN EL CORPORATE RUN POR AMCHAM
- CBRE|PANAMÁ ENTREGA ÚTILES ESCOLARES A LA ESCUELA LA MARTILLADA EN COCLÉ
- EQUIPO LEED DE CBRE|PANAMÁ ABRIÓ PLACA DEL PROYECTO APEDE
- CBRE|PANAMÁ PRESENTE EN LA JORNADA TECNOLÓGICA 2013 POR CAPAC
- CBRE|PANAMÁ VISITA PROYECTO
- CBRE|PANAMÁ PRESENTE EN “GROWING YOUR BUSINESS NETWORKING EVENT” POR AMCHAM
- EDIFICIOS VERDES Y DE ALTO DESEMPEÑO: LA TENDENCIA QUE LLEGÓ PARA QUEDARSE
- CBRE|PANAMÁ ASISTE A GIRA VERDE EN PANAMÁ PACÍFICO
- CBRE| PANAMÁ PRESENTE EN FORO SOBRE EFICIENCIA ENERGÉTICA
- ¿Sabes que es Arquitectura Sustentable y LEED®?
- CBRE/PANAMÁ. Gestiona y Administra primera Certificación de LEED® a través de manos panameñas.
- CBRE|PANAMÁ ASISTE A AVANCE DE LA AMPLIACIÓN DEL CANAL DE GATÚN
- CBRE|PANAMÁ EN LANZAMIENTO DE NUEVOS PROYECTOS DE PROCASA
- CBRE|Panamá presente en Foro organizado por Capital Financiero
- CBRE|PANAMA PARTICIPA EN LA CEREMONIA DE INSTALACIÓN DE AMCHAM
- CBRE|PANAMÁ PRESENTE EN LANZAMIENTO DE MEJORES OBRAS 2013
- CBRE|PANAMA PRESENTA SU PLAN ESTRATÉGICO 2013-2015
- COCKTAIL PRESENTACIÓN- PLAZA SANTACRUZ, CHIRIQUÍ
- CBRE|PANAMÁ REALIZÓ ENTREGA DE MATERIALES A ESCUELA LA MARTILLADA
- CBRE| PANAMÁ CELEBRA SU FIESTA DE NAVIDAD
- FAMILIA CBRE| PANAMA CELEBRA FIESTA DE NAVIDAD JUNTO A NIÑOS DE LA ESCUELA LA MARTILLADA- EN CLOCLÉ
- APOYO DE CBRE PANAMA A LA TELETÓN 20-30 2012
- PARTICIPACIÓN DE CBRE | PANAMA EN LA 6TA ASAMBLEA GENERAL DE ACOBIR
- CBRE PANAMÁ CELEBRÓ CON MARIACHIS EL DÍA DE LAS MADRES
- CBRE |PANAMA EN LA CENA DE NAVIDAD DE LA CAMARA ESPAÑOLA
- CBRE | PANAMÁ EN LA CENA DE NAVIDAD DE AMCHAM
- CBRE PANAMA WAS PRESENT AT THE ECONOMY FORUM “PANAMA: GROWTH AND RISKS”
- CBRE Panama as an official sponsor of the Forum on “CONVERSATIONS ON SUCCESSFUL LEED PROJECTS IN PANAMA AND THE MEANS OF FINANCING”
- AMCHAM-THIRD ANNUAL REAL ESTATE FORUM: “THE STATE OF REAL ESTATE IN PANAMA”
- BOWLING TEAM- CONGRATULATIONS
- CBRE PANAMA JOINS THE INTERNATIONAL LABOUR ORGANIZATION’S INITIATIVE
- CBRE Panama at Expocapac 2012
- CBRE Panama at Expocapac 2012
- THE PANAMA CANAL HAS A NEW ADMINISTRATOR
- CBRE PANAMA AT THE ENVIRONMENTAL FORUM - SUMARSE
- CBRE PANAMA AT THE INAUGURATION OF THE HACIENDA PACIFICA EQUESTRIAN CLUB
- CBRE PANAMA PARTICIPATED IN AMCHAM'S NETWORKING COCKTAIL
- CBRE PANAMA NETWORKING WITH THE CHAMBER OF COMMERCE
- DELIVERY OF RECYCLED MAGAZINES
- CORPORATE COMMUNICATION RESPONSILITY WORKSHOP
- CBRE PANAMA HIGHLIGHTS OUR FOLKLORE
- CBRE Announced That Client Properties Totaling 722 Million Square Feet Participated in WWF’S Earth Hour 2012
- THE WALL STREET JOURNAL AND THE HERITAGE FOUNDATION’S 2012 INDEX OF ECONOMIC FREEDOM IN PANAMA
- THE PANAMA CANAL AUTHORITY IS AGAIN ACKNOWLEDGED AS ONE OF THE WORLD’S MOST ETHICAL COMPANIES
- PANAMA HELD EXPOCOMER 2012, ITS FAMOUS INTERNATIONAL TRADE FAIR
- PANAMA’S ECONOMY GROWS AND ITS CAPITAL IS AMONG THE MOST COMPETITIVE CITIES WORLDWIDE
- CBRE PANAMA participated in the VI Pro Children's Golf Tournament
- PANAMA HELD ITS FIRST LOGISTICS CONFERENCE
- PANAMA IS THE TOURIST DESTINATION OF CHOICE IN LATIN AMERICA
- PANAMA WAS THE LEADING COUNTRY IN ECONOMIC GROWTH IN LATIN AMERICA IN 2011
- PRESIDENT OBAMA SIGNS THE FREE TRADE AGREEMENT WITH PANAMA
- PANAMA IS THE LEADING CENTRAL AMERICAN COUNTRY IN THE EASE OF DOING BUSINESS INDEX
- Capac Expo Habitat 2011
- PANAMA WILL HOST THE 2012 INTERNATIONAL CONGRESS OF ENGINEERING & INFRASTRUCTURE
- BRAZIL’S ECONOMY HELPS PANAMA
- CB Richard Ellis Group, Inc. Announces Continued Revenue and Earnings Growth for Second Quarter 2011
- PANAMA’S GROWING TOURIST INDUSTRY ALSO DRIVES CONSTRUCTIONS ON THE PACIFIC COAST
- CB RICHARD ELLIS SPONSORS THE V PRO CHILDREN’S GOLF TOURNAMENT
- CB RICHARD ELLIS DELIVERS DONATION OF SCHOOL SUPPLIES AND A WHEEL CHAIR IN ANTÓN
- EPA Recognizes CB Richard Ellis Group, Inc. with 2011 ENERGY STAR® Sustained Excellence Award. CBRE Earns Agency's Highest Award for Protecting the Environment through Energy Efficiency
- PANAMA HELD THE 29th EDITION OF ITS FAMOUS EXPOCOMER FAIR
- PANAMA IS IN THE SPOTLIGHT AGAIN WITH DONALD TRUMP’S FIRST PROJECT OUTSIDE THE USA
- CB RICHARD ELLIS NAMED PREMIER GLOBAL BRAND IN COMMERCIAL REAL ESTATE
- PANAMA’S GROWING ECONOMY ATTRACTS FOREIGN INVESTORS
- PANAMA’S TOURIST INDUSTRY CONTINUES TO GROW
- CHRISTMAS PARTY WITH THE CHILDREN OF SABANA LARGA-TOABRE, COCLE
- Second Real Estate Bowling League - ACOBIR
- “World’s Best” Property Consultant Award
- AS TOURISM GROWS, SO DO PANAMA’S HOTEL ACCOMODATIONS
- FIRST ANNUAL PANAMCHAM REAL ESTATE FORUM
- THE PANAMA CANAL AUTHORITY CLOSED ITS FISCAL YEAR 2010 WITH EARNINGS FROM TOLLS AMOUNTING TO $1,482,000,000.00
- CBRE NAMED EUROMONEY GLOBAL REAL ESTATE ADVISOR OF THE YEAR
- CBRE PARTICIPATED IN CAPAC'S EXPO HABITAT 2010
- PANAMA MEETS THE TWELVE AGREEMENTS REQUIRED BY THE OECD
- TOURISTS ARE CHOOSING PANAMA TO DO THEIR SHOPPING, AND NEW MALLS AND HOTELS ARE ALSO OPENING IN THE INTERIOR
- INAUGURATION OF THE RIOMAR BEACH PROJECT
- TOURISM GROWS AND MORE AIRLINES ARE LANDING AT PANAMA’S TOCUMEN INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT
- PHYLLIS MARIE POWERS IS THE NEXT US AMBASSADOR IN PANAMA
- PANAMA HAS TENDERED MORE THAN $3 BILLION IN PROJECTS
- THE ECONOMY IN LATIN AMERICA WILL GROW 4.5%
- FOREIGN INVESTMENTS IN PANAMA CONTINUE TO GROW
- CB RICHARD ELLIS GROUP, INC. IS AMONG THE HIGHEST RANKED COMMERCIAL REAL ESTATE SERVICES FIRMS
- PANAMA ATTRACTS MORE TOURISTS AS WELL AS INVESTORS FROM SOUTH AMERICA
- Panama achieves Investment Grade Ratings from the Top Three Ratings Agencies
- Panama Pacifico, the mixed-use multi-million dollar mega project located in Panama’s Special Economic Area is rapidly developing
- “Sustainable Development: From theory to action a sustainable city with green buildings”
- Panama Pacifico’s new Urban Center
- East Coast Ports Expanding to Accommodate Wider Panama Canal
- Canada and Panama Set to Sign Free trade Agreement
- Panama Signs Agreement with Qatar
- US Ambassador Announces that she is leaving Panama
- President Ricardo Martinelli Inaugurates Panama Pacifico
- Panamanian Ports see a 7.6% Increase in Traffic
- New International Airport to Begin Construction in Colon
- Panama Pacifico Featured in International Living
- Duke of York Visits Panama Pacifico
- The Wall Street Journal Reports that Copa Holdings Increased Profits
- La Quinta to Build 13 Hotels in Panama
- Panama Trade Mission Delegation will visit Atlanta
- Panama Earns Investment Grade Status
- Panamanian American Chamber of Commerce
- Healthy Growth Expected for Medical Tourism in Panama
- Fourth Phase of Pacific Port Expansion due for Completion this Year
- Plans for 17 Power Stations Underway in Panama.
- Copa Airlines to Invest 600 Million USD to Expand Fleet
- The Panama Canal Authority launches new fleet of hybrid vehicles
- Expansion of Panama Canal has Eastern Ports Investing
- Panama Signs Cooperation Agreement with Egypt
- Panama Looking to Have Budget Surplus in 2010 to Help Achieve Credit Rating
- Panama Intends to Negotiate a free trade agreement with European countries
- Panama and Colombia to start negotiations on a free trade agreement in January 2010.
- Panama and President Ricardo Martinelli are picked as one of the top five events of 2009 by the Latin Business Chronicle
- Panama Pacifico's International Business Park - Phase I Complete